A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arie Maman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arie Maman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arie Maman, MD, FACE is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Maman graduated from Univ Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi), Broussais-Hotel-Dieu. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Maman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arie Maman MD and FACE is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Arie Maman practice?
- Dr. Arie Maman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arie Maman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Internists and East Brunswick Endocrinologists.