Dr. Arie Maman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arie Maman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2017

Thankful

Dr. Maman treated me for Hyperthyroidism in the fall of '95. I had a goiter, difficulty breathing and swallowing and all the classic symptoms. I am forever grateful for his diagnosis and opting not to perform surgery instead using radioactive iodine to remove the thyroid. Unfortunately in '96 he no longer accepted my insurance plan I found another doctor but always remember him as a professional caring physician.

March 29th, 2016

mad 2 appointments to see a doctor both times i was told i did not have an appointment one time the appointment was made in the office and i have the card with date and time

August 29th, 2013

Most caring doctor in the world

Description of Experience: Dr Maman has been seeing me for years due to hypothyroidism. In 2010 he insisted I have a biopsy of some calcification in my throat. Thank God he ordered that test because they found I had thyroid cancer. I had the surgery done by a doctor in NYC and I feel fine now. Dr Maman sees me every six months and each year I get an ultrasound of my thyroid area to make sure I remain cancer free Member Comments: Doctor Maman spends up to 1/2 hour with you. Less if you're doing great and more if you are in crisis. I've been both type of patient. He's a kind and wonderful person. He visited my husband in the hospital daily, and at the end of dear husband's life, he made sure my husband was as comfortable as possible. I will always be grateful to him for that.

July 19th, 2012

Best Endocrinologist

I would highly recommend Dr. Maman to anyone looking for an endocrinologist! I would up in the hospital with an adrenal insufficiency several years ago, and because of him, I was treated with the best care and kindest bedside manner. He is a top-notch doctor in his field!

December 2nd, 2010

An excellent doctor

An excellent and caring doctor with a great bedside manner. One of the best doctors I've been to who takes his job very seriously, but is compassionate at the same time. Highly recommend him!

May 14th, 2010

Dr. Maman is an excellent and thorough caring man!

I was referred to Dr. Maman for my thyroid. He has continued to monitor my bloodwork and after three years, he prescribed synthroid. He takes his time in gathering relevant medical history and my concerns. I would recommend Dr. Arie Maman to anyone who is looking for a thorough, caring, intelligent, and a brilliant diagnostician.

May 8th, 2016