Dr. Arie Rave MD Patient Reviews

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

February 25th, 2016
Great doctor and nice and supportive staff!

November 12th, 2015
Horrible experience
Horrible interaction with this doctor. He refused to write a prescription refill for a seizure med even tho he is the primary care physician and the specialist was not available.

October 15th, 2014
Can't trust this guy. i just changed doctor's after the run around he gave me to get clearance for surgery. i have always felt that he runs way too many tests. I have even told him and he just laughs. The staff is nice but the place is a mini clinic with everyone hearing your business. they take you pulse and check your eyes in a big room with reclining leather chairs. wierd.

March 7th, 2013
All about the money
The doctor is a nice doctor, funny jokes although most of the time inappropriate. Great bedside manner however he does run a lot of tests for no reason other than billing the insurance. As far as the staff goes- their great except for Ened in the front. I was given a bill by Debbie, who is a sweetheart! But when I asked a question because I did not understand a charge Ened was extremely rude and spoke to Debbie as if I was not standing right there! Very disrespectful. He has two nurses who happens to be sisters and they are amazing. They explain everything thoroughly and act very professional.

May 6th, 2011
Nice and friendly staff the receptionist was very pleasant when I arrived. The doctor listen to my concerns. I do recommend him very nice and attentive

September 8th, 2010
Not a good doctor

September 8th, 2010
Shady shady doctor
This doctor has a very shady practice. Do yourself a favor...go somewhere else. The office visits are extreemly overwhelming as they have you shuffling all over the office moving from one room to another...very unorganized! On top of that, the doctor will have you take every test under the sun that has nothing to do with why you are there, then make you pay to see him again to review the results for these tests. When you go to review the results of these odd tests, he requests you get more tests. Shady shady shady...anything he can do to get paid more money!!!!

July 22nd, 2010
Horrible doctor, not recommended
My grandmother has been having problems with her feet swelling. Dr. Rave did nothing to help the problem, he ran a bunch of useless tests for months and she was not cared for. We switched doctors and in one visit the other doctor cured her feet. Dr. Rave is a useless doctor and should not be allowed to practice at all. Save yourself the time and energy and consider finding another doctor. Do not support Dr. Rave and his inadequate business/services.

January 6th, 2010
One of a kind
I have been with Dr. Rave for more than ten years and am very happy. The staff is always nice and polite and Dr. Rave always makes me feel comfortable and at home. Dr. Rave ran a few tests on me and was able to diagnose and resolve my medicals problems right away. Usually the wait time is 15-20 minutes but the time tends to pass by fast as he has a tv in the waiting room (that is where i catch my daily news). I definitely recommend him as a doctor.

August 10th, 2009
Concerned Doctor
As a diabetic, Dr. Rave was excellent in his prescriptions and follow up care. He is always making sure that it is properly controlled. The office waits are due to the fact that he never turns anyone away. You can go to his office at anytime. Consequently this backs up the regular appointments. He also treated my allergies for trees, grasses etc. I no longer have to take any allergy medication. I would recommend him, but you have to be patient in the office. Also the staff is very nice. I never had a problem.

July 24th, 2009
Unprofessional Atmosphere
I would never go back to Dr. Raves office. Dr. Rave spent very little time with me. The staff seemed unprofessional. I had to listen to extremist Christian talk radio while I underwent an EKG (which I highly suspect I did not need).

June 24th, 2009
2 visits so far
2 visits so far for allergies but tests by doctor are leading me in another direction... I will update after more visits. Dr. Rave is personable. His staff is pleasant if completely unprofessional and un-knowledgeable. Communication between Dr. and staff is not great, so you have to stay on top of them. It helps to write down what the doctor says. He will order a lot of tests. He assured me that my insurance would cover the tests. I hope he is being honest with me. So far, so good. Will keep you posted.