A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arie Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arie Schwartz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Vaginal Delivery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 87 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arie R. Schwartz practice?
Dr. Arie Schwartz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.