A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arie Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arie Schwartz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Schwartz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arie DR Schwartz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Arie D. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Arie Schwartz has 10 office locations.
Dr. Arie Schwartz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.