A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arie Slomianski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arie Slomianski, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Slomianski graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Slomianski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slomianski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arie Slomianski practice?
Dr. Arie Slomianski practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Endocrinology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Gastroenterologists, and Miami Endocrinologists.