A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arie Slomianski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arie Slomianski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arie Slomianski, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Slomianski graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Slomianski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arie Slomianski MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arie Slomianski practice?
- Dr. Arie Slomianski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arie Slomianski practices Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL.
See Miami Gastroenterologists.