Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arief Suriawinata
Dr. Arief Suriawinata, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, NH. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Suriawinata is affiliated with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, Pathology Residency and Pathology Department. Dr. Suriawinata has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Arief Suriawinata has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Arief Suriawinata is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, NH.
Dr. Heather Froehlich
Lebanon, NH 0 mi5
Dr. Deborah Ornstein
Hematology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Pathology
Lebanon, NH 0 mi26
Dr. Amin Hedayat
Lebanon, NH 0 mi3