A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariel Abud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ariel Abud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ariel Abud, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abud graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abud has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ariel F Abud MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ariel F. Abud practice?
- Dr. Ariel Abud has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ariel Abud practices Neurological Surgery near Lawrenceville, NJ.