A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariel Anguiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ariel Anguiano, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anguiano graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Anguiano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Pickens County Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anguiano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ariel Anguiano practice?
Dr. Ariel Anguiano practices Medical Oncology near Tuscaloosa, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fayette, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Oncologists.