A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariel Barkan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ariel Barkan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ariel Barkan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Tumor (Prolactinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkan graduated from Minsk Medical Institute. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barkan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barkan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ariel Barkan practice?
Dr. Ariel Barkan practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.