A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariel Barkan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ariel Barkan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ariel Barkan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Growth Disorders
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Tumor (Prolactinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkan graduated from Minsk Medical Institute. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barkan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ariel Barkan MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ariel Barkan practice?
- Dr. Ariel Barkan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ariel Barkan practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.