A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariel Cortes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ariel Cortes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ariel Cortes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortes graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cortes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Salinas Valley Memorial Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ariel Alexander Cortes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ariel A. Cortes practice?
- Dr. Ariel Cortes has 1 office location.
Dr. Ariel Cortes practices Family Medicine near Del Mar, CA.
See Del Mar Family Physicians.