by Dan M on Mar 21st, 2016

Dr Cortes is the most understanding and personable doctor ive ever had. I love having him in my life. I feel as if my visits with him are a visit with an old friend, not someone out to get money from me. He is very caring and involved, which I sincerely appreciate..

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by KP on Aug 28th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Cortes for the last three years. He is exceptional in that he asks questions that I don't think to ask. He never makes me feel rushed and is very thorough during every visit. I definitely recommend him.

Sep 10th, 2014

My appointment was 9:30. I arrived 10 minutes early as was told. It is now 11 am. And still no dr! Not eaten as blood work is to be done.

2-4 hour wait time show details 2-4 hour wait time
Jan 13th, 2014

Nice guy only if you want to wait hours and hours to see him for 5mins

If you're looking for a long term doc show details If you're looking for a long term doc
by JC on Jan 12th, 2014

I met Dr Cortes 6 years ago. Went in for a back ache and left with something more serious. We went through a lot of testing for what the core issue was. Super frustrating for me as a patient. Sometimes I was super anxious. Dr Cortes AND the office staff really care to help. I've sent other friends and they have not been disappointed.

Jul 27th, 2013

Dr. Cortes is a very caring doctor and it shows so much. It is very obvious that he is not just doing his job, but that he truly cares about making his patients better. His thoroughness is wonderful and I'm so thankful to have him as my doctor!

Poor overall show details Poor overall
Jun 28th, 2011

I have been going to Dr Cortez for many years, but ever since they were taken over by Scripps, I have exerienced wait times well over an hour consistently, and when the doc finally rushes in, he spends very little time listening, just rushed the whole time and waiting to give a prescription to end the appointment. I have left disappointed at least half a dozen times over the past 1 1/2 yrs. Have been misdiagnosed, and now under new management they are reluctant to perform blood and urine analyes. I am sad because I think that Dr Cortez is trapped in the admin part of his job, unable to give each patient the care they need.

Jan 4th, 2011

Dr. Cortes is an excellent physician. I have been with his practice for 2 years now and I am always impressed by his professionalism. He ALWAYS takes the time to explain the problem and to answer my questions.

excellent doctor and an excellent man show details excellent doctor and an excellent man
by jack hartley on Jan 4th, 2011

If this is the Dr. Ariel Cortes that treated me in Twin Falls ID in the years 2000-2003, I especially admired his courage in sticking to his assessment of my health in spite of my wish that his assessment would support my efforts to qualify for long term care insurance.

Terrific doctor show details Terrific doctor
Jun 17th, 2010

Have used him for several years and he has treated my wife and mother. He's very sensible, cautious, and caring. He's quite knowledgeable and accessible. In the case of a serious situation he offered his cell phone number to be called anytime.