A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariel De Llanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ariel De Llanos, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Llanos
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. De Llanos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ariel De Llanos, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. De Llanos graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 1 awards.
Dr. De Llanos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ariel De Llanos MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ariel De Llanos practice?
- Dr. Ariel De Llanos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ariel De Llanos practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.