A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariel De Llanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ariel De Llanos, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Llanos
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. De Llanos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ariel De Llanos, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. De Llanos graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 1 awards.
Dr. De Llanos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ariel De Llanos MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ariel De Llanos practice?
- Dr. Ariel De Llanos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ariel De Llanos practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.