A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariel Distenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ariel Distenfeld is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Distenfeld
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Distenfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ariel Distenfeld, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Distenfeld graduated from New York University.
Dr. Distenfeld has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ariel Distenfeld MD is a male Hematologist and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ariel Distenfeld practice?
- Dr. Ariel Distenfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ariel Distenfeld practices Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Hematologists.