A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariel Distenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ariel Distenfeld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Distenfeld graduated from New York University.
Dr. Distenfeld has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Distenfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan