Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ariel Distenfeld
Dr. Ariel Distenfeld, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology. Dr. Distenfeld is affiliated with Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases and Tisch Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ariel Distenfeld has the following 1 specialty
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Ariel Distenfeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.