A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariel Distenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ariel Distenfeld is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ariel Distenfeld, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Distenfeld graduated from New York University.
Dr. Distenfeld has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ariel Distenfeld MD is a male Hematologist and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ariel Distenfeld practice?
- Dr. Ariel Distenfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ariel Distenfeld practices Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Hematologists.