Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Worst doctors office EVER!!! RUN.. show details Worst doctors office EVER!!! RUN..
by Rosa Cancanon on Feb 7th, 2015

You are better off being attended by veterinarians... they could care less how u feel

Missing In Action show details Missing In Action
Jan 13th, 2015

The office staff is terrible, they are completely incompetent and cannot even process insurance. I've never seen such a mess, they have no clue what they are doing and NEVER know if the Dr will be in! No answer, emergency mailbox always full, when you do get a staff member they have no idea when he'll be in. They say call everyday to see if he's in because they cannot predict ahead of time or you can go to the ER. The only person you will get into see (when he's done with you $$) is his P.A. and she quite honestly doesn't have the knowledge to be preforming in a Dr.'s role.

unprofessional show details unprofessional
Jan 12th, 2015

You can never see the Dr during the week and the staff have said so themselves. During the week you can only see the PA. Saturday is the only day you can see the Dr. I booked a Saturday appt only to be more disappointed. I was told the Dr had left for an emergency which ok it happens, but you think the staff would be courteous to let you know since he had been away more 1 hour( a phone call would be nice). When you show up for appts they ask you all your history all over again makes you wonder if they have charts. Also for the urine samples, they are left in the window with other patients, which is a big HIPPA violation. The PA is the only one ever available which to me is illegal where is the dr. When you ask he's on vacation.

May 30th, 2014

Impressive! This man knows what he's talking about. Very professional, funny, knowledgeable. I'm so glad that I was referred to his office. I wish I had found him sooner. And did I mention how attractive this doctor is??? OMG!!! I fell in love the moment he opened the door and we made eye contact and I heard that unbelievable dreamy accent. I thought he was God's gift to me, for just 15 minutes.

Apr 17th, 2014

Gracias a dios la Doctora esa se fue de esa oficina, todo el personal es super amable pero lidear con esa person tan insignificante y se cree mejor que los demas , arrogante a mas no poder, le da una mala fama a la oficina increible, y como se hace esperar como si fuera la gran cosa. Para todos los pacientes de doctor Figueredo alegrence que la dr Angelica Martinez ya no este con el . Esperemos que el Dr Figueredo tenga mejor criterio la proxima vez.

Dec 23rd, 2013

The PA is ruining his carrier, terrible girl.Incredible is waiting more than three hours in the lobby for a PA when you pay copayment for a specialist

Nov 18th, 2013

Yo he sido paciente del doctor Figueredo desde que trabajaba para otra compania, cuando abrio su practica me senti muy complasida de verlo mejorar tanto en lo profesional como en lo personal. Desde hace algun tiempo las visitas a su oficina han sido un verdadero desastre , es casi imposible conseguirlo porque ya no trabaja en las tardes y las citas por las mananas estan muy lejos , entonces para ayudarlo se ha buscado una doctorcita que va a arruinar su reputacion por que tiene mucha actitud con los pacientes y cuando quiere es bien grosera a parte de hacerse esperar por dos horas en el salon de espera . Personas asi arruinan la reputacion de doctores muy queridos como Dr Figueredo. No creo que vuelva a regresar a su oficina y es el mismo sentir de muchas personas mas que alguna ves han compartido en el salon de espera junto a mi.

Great Dr show details Great Dr
by Dania Alvarez on Mar 26th, 2013

I had an open miomectomy made by Dr Ariel Figueredo, I was very scared about it, but he spends time to explain how it is going to be, the risks and solutions for them. He really calm me, I trust him 100%, everything was ok in the surgery, and after that he follows treating me. He and the staff are very nice and courteous. I am very satisfied with his performance, I give him not 4 stars but 5 stars..

Doctor was great, Staff not so much. show details Doctor was great, Staff not so much.
May 10th, 2012

First visit i waited in the waiting room for over an hour before i was seen. Everytime i called the office i was placed on hold 10-20 mins before talking to the staff. I left messages for the nurse to call me back and no one would call.

Bad staff, bad practice show details Bad staff, bad practice
Apr 25th, 2012

This doctor is a diamond in a a rough, but his staff is ruining his carrier, you can feel and smell the drama and gossip in that office, which by the way slows down, reason why we always have to wait over 1 hour. There is a man at the front desk who is rude and unhelpful. I wish doctors could see from our side of the office. Also, I understand how busy doctors are, but this doctor after my surgery was impossible to find, I felt left alone after they opened me up and charged the insurance.