Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Mar 31st, 2015

Dr Figueredo is not on the office the most of the time. An ARNP is the one see his patients at the office, staff is not courteous, and if a patient decide not to use Dr Figueredo Wife Pharmacy as the pharmacy to dispense the medication, they become angry. Just in case that you are unaware he lost his privileges as OB Doctor.

Worst doctors office EVER!!! RUN.. show details Worst doctors office EVER!!! RUN..
by Rosa Cancanon on Feb 7th, 2015

You are better off being attended by veterinarians... they could care less how u feel

Missing In Action show details Missing In Action
Jan 13th, 2015

The office staff is terrible, they are completely incompetent and cannot even process insurance. I've never seen such a mess, they have no clue what they are doing and NEVER know if the Dr will be in! No answer, emergency mailbox always full, when you do get a staff member they have no idea when he'll be in. They say call everyday to see if he's in because they cannot predict ahead of time or you can go to the ER. The only person you will get into see (when he's done with you $$) is his P.A. and she quite honestly doesn't have the knowledge to be preforming in a Dr.'s role.

unprofessional show details unprofessional
Jan 12th, 2015

You can never see the Dr during the week and the staff have said so themselves. During the week you can only see the PA. Saturday is the only day you can see the Dr. I booked a Saturday appt only to be more disappointed. I was told the Dr had left for an emergency which ok it happens, but you think the staff would be courteous to let you know since he had been away more 1 hour( a phone call would be nice). When you show up for appts they ask you all your history all over again makes you wonder if they have charts. Also for the urine samples, they are left in the window with other patients, which is a big HIPPA violation. The PA is the only one ever available which to me is illegal where is the dr. When you ask he's on vacation.

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best doctor of women, i recommend it to all.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love it! Great doctor! Very nice and friendly!

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think the Dr Figueredo is wonderful and all workers there are too.

Aug 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I waited 3 hours to see the Dr and he only spent about 5 minutes with me.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Staff was very professional...

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate very much the attention of the doctor and the all medical staff. I am very glad for choose this clinic. They are the kind of person in wich you can put your live. Thank you very much.

Aug 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have much time as Dr Figueredo pasiente and have always had a very good experience with him, especially when I was pregnant he did that this stage was wonderful for my. I recommend it has every woman.

Aug 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Muy buen m├ędico al igual q el personal, dios lo bendiga.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful staff. In this office you feel like you are at home. Excellent Doctor and Surgeon, he is very professional and answers all your questions and concern. Maravilloso equipo, te sientes como en familia, excelente Doctor y Cirujano.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

100% satisfied!!!!

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excelente! Muy amable y sobre todo, te escucha. Dedica tiempo a cada paciente.

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Figi is an amazing doctor. He has understood my issues and helped work through them. He has worked to help with the side effects of my cancer meds. And that has made my life go a little smoother. I thank you for that as does my family.

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Most amazing doctor ever. I will never see another ob-gun. He truly cares about every patient and baby! I recommend him to everyone! The wait time is sometimes long but he's worth the wait.

May 30th, 2014

Impressive! This man knows what he's talking about. Very professional, funny, knowledgeable. I'm so glad that I was referred to his office. I wish I had found him sooner. And did I mention how attractive this doctor is??? OMG!!! I fell in love the moment he opened the door and we made eye contact and I heard that unbelievable dreamy accent. I thought he was God's gift to me, for just 15 minutes.

May 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you. Service has improved A LOT. I love it.

May 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best Dr. Ever!!! I love him , very proffesional, he really knows what his doing. Thats hard to find here. If anyone needs a obgym Dr. He is the one.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor. Nice and concerned about my health problems.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Figueredo is a great doctor he always makes u feel comfortable and is he's treats his patients like if they were part of his family. There's always a smile and never does he make u feel worried. To me he's the best. Great service from Dixie & girls.

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Ariel Figueredo is the best and always answer all my questions, I recommend it to all women.

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would really recommend Dr Ariel to any woman who wants to find a professional, polite, capable, educated, ethical, good listener, cooperative and rational. The teamwork is also excellente and they really care about patients. Im really happy to find him

Best doctor I've ever had

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you again for all of you. You are an excellent team.

Apr 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good and nice doctor, also very professional. ??

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Really good doctor.. My first time with male doctor and was wonderfully ..

Apr 17th, 2014

Gracias a dios la Doctora esa se fue de esa oficina, todo el personal es super amable pero lidear con esa person tan insignificante y se cree mejor que los demas , arrogante a mas no poder, le da una mala fama a la oficina increible, y como se hace esperar como si fuera la gran cosa. Para todos los pacientes de doctor Figueredo alegrence que la dr Angelica Martinez ya no este con el . Esperemos que el Dr Figueredo tenga mejor criterio la proxima vez.

Apr 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is one of the best obgyn's. Cares about his patients.

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Estoy complacida con el Dr. Figueredo y con todas las muchachas que trabajan en la clinica. La atencion es muy Buena. Y me voy a operar con el Dr. sobre todo por que supo llenarme de confianza de su profesionalidad. Gracias!

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr Figuredo. He is an excellent doctor. I will recommend him to family and friends.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found this doctor to be exceptional. I was impressed by his wonderful attitude and his attention to my medical concerns. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a caring and competent physician.

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Recomended 100%

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Fig. was called to the hospital, but I saw his PA and she was wonderful, professional, and knowledgeable.

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Hes very nice! the only thing negative i have to say is appointments dont make a difference you could have a appoinment at 10 wont get seen right away like i had to wait an a hour and half befor

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Every visit with Dr. Figueredo is a wonderful experience. I love him as a doctor and he's a wonderful person.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The staff are very courteous, but the wait to see the Dr was extremely long, very disappointed. The Dr was actually very good.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All I can say is I love the staff and the Dr. Is amazing.

Dec 23rd, 2013

The PA is ruining his carrier, terrible girl.Incredible is waiting more than three hours in the lobby for a PA when you pay copayment for a specialist

Nov 18th, 2013

Yo he sido paciente del doctor Figueredo desde que trabajaba para otra compania, cuando abrio su practica me senti muy complasida de verlo mejorar tanto en lo profesional como en lo personal. Desde hace algun tiempo las visitas a su oficina han sido un verdadero desastre , es casi imposible conseguirlo porque ya no trabaja en las tardes y las citas por las mananas estan muy lejos , entonces para ayudarlo se ha buscado una doctorcita que va a arruinar su reputacion por que tiene mucha actitud con los pacientes y cuando quiere es bien grosera a parte de hacerse esperar por dos horas en el salon de espera . Personas asi arruinan la reputacion de doctores muy queridos como Dr Figueredo. No creo que vuelva a regresar a su oficina y es el mismo sentir de muchas personas mas que alguna ves han compartido en el salon de espera junto a mi.

Great Dr show details Great Dr
by Dania Alvarez on Mar 26th, 2013

I had an open miomectomy made by Dr Ariel Figueredo, I was very scared about it, but he spends time to explain how it is going to be, the risks and solutions for them. He really calm me, I trust him 100%, everything was ok in the surgery, and after that he follows treating me. He and the staff are very nice and courteous. I am very satisfied with his performance, I give him not 4 stars but 5 stars..

Doctor was great, Staff not so much. show details Doctor was great, Staff not so much.
May 10th, 2012

First visit i waited in the waiting room for over an hour before i was seen. Everytime i called the office i was placed on hold 10-20 mins before talking to the staff. I left messages for the nurse to call me back and no one would call.

Bad staff, bad practice show details Bad staff, bad practice
Apr 25th, 2012

This doctor is a diamond in a a rough, but his staff is ruining his carrier, you can feel and smell the drama and gossip in that office, which by the way slows down, reason why we always have to wait over 1 hour. There is a man at the front desk who is rude and unhelpful. I wish doctors could see from our side of the office. Also, I understand how busy doctors are, but this doctor after my surgery was impossible to find, I felt left alone after they opened me up and charged the insurance.