Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Hancock
602 SE 16th Pl
Suite A
Cape Coral, FL 33990
239-573-7222
Locations and availability (5)

May 30th, 2014

Impressive! This man knows what he's talking about. Very professional, funny, knowledgeable. I'm so glad that I was referred to his office. I wish I had found him sooner. And did I mention how attractive this doctor is??? OMG!!! I fell in love the moment he opened the door and we made eye contact and I heard that unbelievable dreamy accent. I thought he was God's gift to me, for just 15 minutes.

Apr 17th, 2014

Gracias a dios la Doctora esa se fue de esa oficina, todo el personal es super amable pero lidear con esa person tan insignificante y se cree mejor que los demas , arrogante a mas no poder, le da una mala fama a la oficina increible, y como se hace esperar como si fuera la gran cosa. Para todos los pacientes de doctor Figueredo alegrence que la dr Angelica Martinez ya no este con el . Esperemos que el Dr Figueredo tenga mejor criterio la proxima vez.

Dec 23rd, 2013

The PA is ruining his carrier, terrible girl.Incredible is waiting more than three hours in the lobby for a PA when you pay copayment for a specialist

Nov 18th, 2013

Yo he sido paciente del doctor Figueredo desde que trabajaba para otra compania, cuando abrio su practica me senti muy complasida de verlo mejorar tanto en lo profesional como en lo personal. Desde hace algun tiempo las visitas a su oficina han sido un verdadero desastre , es casi imposible conseguirlo porque ya no trabaja en las tardes y las citas por las mananas estan muy lejos , entonces para ayudarlo se ha buscado una doctorcita que va a arruinar su reputacion por que tiene mucha actitud con los pacientes y cuando quiere es bien grosera a parte de hacerse esperar por dos horas en el salon de espera . Personas asi arruinan la reputacion de doctores muy queridos como Dr Figueredo. No creo que vuelva a regresar a su oficina y es el mismo sentir de muchas personas mas que alguna ves han compartido en el salon de espera junto a mi.

|  Great Dr  |  show details
by Dania Alvarez on Mar 26th, 2013

I had an open miomectomy made by Dr Ariel Figueredo, I was very scared about it, but he spends time to explain how it is going to be, the risks and solutions for them. He really calm me, I trust him 100%, everything was ok in the surgery, and after that he follows treating me. He and the staff are very nice and courteous. I am very satisfied with his performance, I give him not 4 stars but 5 stars..

|  Doctor was great, Staff not so much.  |  show details
May 10th, 2012

First visit i waited in the waiting room for over an hour before i was seen. Everytime i called the office i was placed on hold 10-20 mins before talking to the staff. I left messages for the nurse to call me back and no one would call.

|  Bad staff, bad practice  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2012

This doctor is a diamond in a a rough, but his staff is ruining his carrier, you can feel and smell the drama and gossip in that office, which by the way slows down, reason why we always have to wait over 1 hour. There is a man at the front desk who is rude and unhelpful. I wish doctors could see from our side of the office. Also, I understand how busy doctors are, but this doctor after my surgery was impossible to find, I felt left alone after they opened me up and charged the insurance.