Dr. Ariel Martinez Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ariel Martinez?

October 16th, 2015

Good Doc!

He really is a nice Doc and does spend the time with you to figure out what's going on and how to get you back on your feet!

September 14th, 2012

Office Visit

I had my appt at 12:45p I didn't get seen till 2p. They over schedule patients and use the excuse the Dr. Is running "behind". When I asked the receptionist how much longer was the wait, she stated there was still the 12p patient ahead of me. Great doctor but the wait time is just ridiculous. It wouldn't hurt to make courtesy calls to inform patients their appts are delayed.

June 25th, 2012

R.N.

Having lived in different parts of the country, I have been cared for by several different doctors. Dr. Martinez is an excellent diagnostician. As a cardiovascular nurse myself, I became concerned by the development of swollen ankles. I was worried that a cardiac problem was developing. Dr. Martinez instructed me to quit taking one of my blood pressure medications and switched me to another. Problem solved! He always has time to talk about whatever is concerning me. His office staff are busy but efficent. I havew only praise and admiration for this excellent physician.

November 15th, 2011

Upset patient

He is a horrible example, he's obese, he can't speak well (it's hard to understand what he's saying), he has horses all over the place. He has his staff working like crazy. I had an appointment at 11:15am, I was roomed at 12:10pm, and waited 36min in the room. He spent about 8 minutes in total. Horrible experience. Bad doctor!!!

August 16th, 2011

patient

terrible doctor. He sent me to the labs to have labs done. he got the results, I scheduled follow up app and he didnt mention anything about my labs, days after I requested a copy of my labs results and glucose, cholesterol, C-reactive protein were extremely high and he sent home with no concern about it.never come back. I hope people have a little knowledge on how to read lab results and because this is a doctor you cant trust.

November 29th, 2010

regular patient

compassionate doctor taht help me to reffer to manufacturer to get patient assistance program that give me FREE medication on my diabetes.i have no insurance.

April 23rd, 2009

R.N.,

A knowledgeable practitoner willing to spend time with his patients, excellent diagnostician

March 2nd, 2009

Dr has changed over years

He doesn't show concern over patients. Seems to be in a rush at all times.

March 13th, 2017