A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariel Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Medina graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Medina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Lutheran Med Ctr, Brooklyn, Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Medina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ariel Medina practice?
Dr. Ariel Medina practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.