Dr. Ariel Millard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ariel Millard?

July 8th, 2012

Intestinal Obstruction Surgery 7/3/12

Dr Milliard - Thank you.I hope your patient, my partner has a speedy recovery. We are indeed most appreciative of your medical skills, attention to her concerns and in our hopes for a better quality of living. Especially in just listening, reading her records and without hesitation addressing and scheduling her for surgery. You and Dr. Frosse will never know how much we are Thankful. So to say THANK YOU will never be enough but believe it is truly a miracle because our luck runs very short! we were beginning to lose hope when you came into our lives and for that we will always be truly Thankful.

September 6th, 2010

Awesome Surgeon

Saw Dr. Millard at Saint Agnes Medical Center on a Thursday at 12pm she told me that I needed 2 procedures so she wouldnt be able to do my surgery until the next day at 9am. The first procedure I needed she said would be at about 8pm. No sooner did she walk out of my room and a man walked in to take me for my first procedure, she had gotten me in right then!!! I saw her the next morning about 8am was taken in for gallbladder removal surgery at 9am and she was talking to my family at 9:45 am! She made me feel very comfortable and that she really cared about me and my situation! It has been a few days since my surgery now and I dont hurt anymore and my incisions look wonderful! If I ever need any other surgery she will be the first one I call! My dad has been putting off a surgery he needs for about 6 years now, when he met Dr. Millard he agreed to have her do his surgery too! Thank you so much Dr. Millard, you are wonderful!

January 19th, 2017