A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariel Quinones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ariel Quinones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ariel Quinones, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinones graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Quinones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trinitas Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quinones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan