A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariel Schwam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ariel Schwam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ariel Schwam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwam graduated from Universidad Nacional De Tucuman, San Miguel De Tucuman.
Dr. Schwam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Bath Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ariel Sergio Schwam MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ariel S. Schwam practice?
- Dr. Ariel Schwam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ariel Schwam practices Internal Medicine near Herkimer, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bath, NY.
See Herkimer Internists.