2.5

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
by Dave M on Sep 17th, 2016

Dr. Schwam is always interested in the patient in a holistic manner. He continues to address a health issue until some resolution is found. I am not sure what happened to other patients to elicit bad reviews, but my experience was nothing but positive.

May 1st, 2016

Dr Schwam is well worth waiting for. He friendly, a good listener, and a good diagnostician. He follows up on referrals, discusses test results in a timely manner and I think he is an excellent primary care physician.

Mr. show details Mr.
by Robert Wooden on Jul 18th, 2013

Dr. Ariel Schwam is an outstanding professional. He treated my illness like no other. No one could reach a correct diagnostic or prescribe an adequate medicine until I met him, this doctor deserves the best marks.

Aug 17th, 2012

Very unproffesional answered phones during visit, left a print out paper containing my as number address full name face up in garbage. I walked out after the disrespect.

Watch Out show details Watch Out
May 29th, 2012

This supposed doctor now practices, or should I say inflicts at the Bath VAMC. He is the most obnoxius, incompetent, narcicistic MD. I've seen in 38 years of going to the VA. I will rather lay down and die than see this butcher again. If you are scheduled to see him request another Doctor.

May 25th, 2011

Afer so many years Dr. Schwam helped me to get a rigth answers for an illness nobody could diagnose.He is very dedicate and corteous!

so poor show details so poor
Apr 28th, 2011