A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariel Teitel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ariel Teitel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teitel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ariel Teitel, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitel graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Teitel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ariel Dan Teitel MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ariel D. Teitel practice?
- Dr. Ariel Teitel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ariel Teitel practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.