A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariel Troncoso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ariel Troncoso is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Troncoso
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Troncoso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ariel Troncoso, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Troncoso graduated from Stanford University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ariel L Troncoso MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ariel L. Troncoso practice?
- Dr. Ariel Troncoso has 1 office location.
Dr. Ariel Troncoso practices Plastic Surgery, Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Surgeons and Santa Cruz Psychiatrists.