A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariel Velasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ariel Velasco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ariel Velasco, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Velasco graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Velasco has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ariel M Velasco MD is a male Nephrologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ariel M. Velasco practice?
- Dr. Ariel Velasco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ariel Velasco practices Nephrology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX.
See Houston Nephrologists.