Dr. Ariel Waitzman MD Patient Reviews

February 11th, 2015
Great Dr. Knowledeable

January 29th, 2014
A Great and Compassionate Doctor
Dr Waitzman is a great ENT. Just speaking with him, you can tell he is very knowledgable within the field of otolaryngology. I had a CT scan that showed I had pan sinusitis which means all sinus cavities were infected. Also had a pretty bad deviated septum. He will take precautionary measures before surgery options. I had my surgery in November. The first week was rough and I thought I had a CSF leak due to drainage coming out of my right nostril only. Came to find out I was using the neilmed sinus rinse the wrong way and didn't tilt my head to get the excess water out of my sinuses. Even though I was using the sinus rinse incorrectly, he still wanted to collect a sample just for precautionary reasons so a lab could test it. That really meant a lot due to most doctors refusing or refuting your own health. Its been about two months post sinus/septum surgery and I'm feeling great. My breathing has improved immensely. Dr. Waitzman always is willing to answer any questions you may have for him. His office staff is great about prescription refills. I've seen two ENT's before Dr. Waitzman and my personal opinion he is the best ENT within the metro detroit area. I have people within my neighborhood that go to him and they always speak highly of him.

January 16th, 2014
very good doctor. unprofessional staff. i would only recommend this doctor if he moved to another location with new staff.

January 27th, 2012
Don't go here!
Office staff is very rude and unprofessional. They make it seem like you are an inconvenience to even be there. They are rude on the phone as well and it is a big deal to even set up a checkup appointment. The doctor will take his time with you, but did not diagnose me properly. I had sinus surgery which caused a lot of extra pain and recovery. I am still having sinus pain and he stated that I must go see an allergist now. I am beyond frustrated with the doctor and his staff and will not recommend them to anyone.