Dr. Ariel Zisman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 20th, 2016
Dr Zisman was very professional, knowledgeable, and very approachable. He took his time to answer all my concerns and questions and followed up with me on the patient portal in a very timely manner. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

November 10th, 2016
Hyperthyroid/Pregnancy
After seeing 2 other other doctors, one who did not want anything to do with pregnancy patients and another who wanted to right away send me to a surgeon. I found Dr. Z someone who cares about his patients and makes sure that you understand your diagnosis as well as provides you with several options to treat your particular ailment. He has a portal in which you can email him with questions concerns comments anything you need and he responds right away. I feel completely at ease that i am now in good hands and not just another folder in the medical cabinet.

October 23rd, 2016
Takes the time to listen and his diagnosis is accurate
We were referred to Dr. Zisman by our dermatologist. Even though I had to wait a couple of months obtain my first appointment, it was worthwhile. Once at his office, Dr. Zisman took all the time to review my history and to listen to me. I have been to see him every three months since and not only my health has improved, but I have lost weight, which by now I thought it was impossible. Dr. Zisman has always been gentle and never treated me as if my weight problem were a crime on my part.

August 28th, 2016
Excellent!
Doctor Z is incredibly caring and knowledgeable. I super recommend him. He helped me with severe hyperthyroidism and I am feeling great.

June 9th, 2016
Dr Zisman is a very caring specialist- an excellent endocrinologist

May 31st, 2016
It goes without saying that i will most definitely choose Dr. Zisman again. His attention to detail is second to none. He is what a patient wants from their doctor and more. Thank you Dr. Zisman

May 27th, 2016
Great doctor
I was referred by a friend to Dr. Zisman who told me how great he was. I called to schedule an appointment and the next appointment was almost 2 months away but the person who answers the phone was very nice and told me not to worry about it that she they would bring me in sooner and few day later i was seeing doctor zisman. I was amassed by his knowledge and how much times he dedicates to his patients. There is a little of a wait to see him but definitely worth it! Very good doctor and the staff is very friendly.

April 25th, 2016
Outstanding dr! Took so much time with me today...was so knowledgable and really listened! Can't recommend highly enough.

April 6th, 2016
Excelente Atención y Servicio al cliente
De verdad que estoy fascinada con el Servicio del Dr. Zisman, no sólo me atendió con mucha profesionalidad, también me ayudo y dio seguimiento para que un alergista( que necesitaba en ese momento) me atendiera sin tener cita. Excelente. Gracias

April 5th, 2016
I am very Pleased with Dr. Zisman and staff

March 24th, 2016
Dr. Zisman is the best Dr that I have ever meet. His accurate diagnostic saved my life and i have no words to express my gratitude.

March 24th, 2016
best doctor
best doctor ever! I went to see him years ago , i had cysts on my thyroid and since then he is my main doctor , he listens to you and ask you questions . I Highly recommend him.