Adult Endocrinology, Diabetes aand Metabolism
Video profile

by Samantha on Jun 8th, 2015

The best endocrinologist doctor you will find in South Florida. He was the only one who could diagnose a rare condition I have. No words to thank him. A diamond

Programa de Dieta, una estafa show details Programa de Dieta, una estafa
by Maria on Jun 6th, 2015

Una gran desilusión, cobran 1200 dólares por el plan, que no resulta para nada personalizado, se ve solamente una vez al Dr. Y se brinda sólo 2 consultas con una nutricionista. No malgaste su plata.

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER show details THE BEST DOCTOR EVER
by Zulima Garcia on Mar 3rd, 2015

Best doctor ever. He is the most caring doctor and tenacious when it comes to patient care. He takes his time, explains things, and makes sure you understand. He will get you the right help for your situation. He is warm, friendly, and very caring and very thorough. The wait time can be a little long sometimes, but HE'S ALWAYS WORTH THE WAIT. I guess that's to be expected from an exceptional Dr who cares about his patients. He's awesome!

Outstanding Professional show details Outstanding Professional
by Daniel Sternberg on Feb 23rd, 2015

Perfect combination of an outstanding physician with a great human being. I have been a few times and he always dedicates full attention and time to examine and explain thoroughly. I would recommend 1000% even if your insurance would not cover he is the best endocrinologist in Town and probably in FL. Perfect English and Spanish which is great for Miami. Do make your appointment on time, there might be a wait time but it is worth the wait.

Best Endcrinologist i have had !!! show details Best Endcrinologist i have had !!!
by Ana Sofia on Sep 23rd, 2014

I have had issues with my thyroid for over 17 years. I recently relocated to Miami and i found Dr Zisman by chance. I will travel from afar if i have too !!! He has been extremely attentive and makes me feel better considering my condition. I strongly recommend him !!!

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Raquel on Apr 22nd, 2014

I was recently sent by my primary care doctor to Dr. Zisman for evaluation of my thyroid disorder. He spent a good amount of time explaining me my condition and I'm finally taking the right dose of medication and feel normal again.

mrs. show details mrs.
by roxanne on Jul 18th, 2013

doctor is very nice, office stuff is rude , they never answer the phone or return calls, I wonder if doctor knows about this ....

President / CEO Salland Industries Ltd show details President / CEO Salland Industries Ltd
by Max N. Lichy on May 8th, 2013

We are very fortunate to have an excellent physician in our community. Dr. Zisman is very thorough and takes his time in each appointment. He is a doctor who you can trust.

CANT GET AN APPOINTMENT show details CANT GET AN APPOINTMENT
Oct 8th, 2012

FULLY CONCUR WITH OTHER COMMENTS. TRIED SEVRAL TIMES TO GET SOMEONE TO ANSWER. FINALLY SOMEONE ANSWER AND PUT ME ON HOLD AND THEN THE PHONE HUNG UP. WOW, I WONDER IF THE GOOD DOCTOR KNOWS HOW MANY POTENTIAL PATIENTS HE IS LOSING! LOST THIS ONE FOR SURE!

Aug 1st, 2012

Dr. Zisman is a good and caring doctor. However, his staff is very unprofessional. They are uncaring, almost always have to hold for a very long time or no one picks up the phone and it goes to voice mail and when a message is left it is hardly ever returned. One month has gone my and they still do not have my medical records that I requested. Changing doctor as I no longer wish to to deal with the unprofessional mannner of the staff.

What a secretary show details What a secretary
Apr 13th, 2012

Very rude!

Excellent show details Excellent
by Diana L. Borrego on Apr 12th, 2010

I have many healt issues and see many doctors', never have I met soneone as proffesoinal and caring as Dr. Zisman.