Dr. Ariel Zisman MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Miami, FL

March 24th, 2017
The very best endocrinologist in Miami.
Dr. Zisman is a very thorough doctor, he will work with you to make you feel better....

February 22nd, 2017
Excellent doctor
Dr. Zisman is the best Endocrinologist that we've ever met. Excellent doctor and very knowable when it comes to diabetes. My diabetes was out of control and thanks to Dr.Zisman I've been doing great. I would recommend Dr.Zisman to everyone.Excellent doctor.

February 8th, 2017
Great doctor
Dr. Zisman is a great doctor; the best diabetes doctor I have been to. Great bedside manner and truly cares about your health.

February 7th, 2017
Professional, knowledgeable and caring doctor
Excellent experience. The doctor was very competent and efficient while caring. The staff is also very well organized - I was in the doctor's office in about 3 minutes after arriving.

January 24th, 2017
Más que un doctor
Tengo yendo donde el Dr. Ariel Zisman más de 5 años y confío en él 100%. Siempre toma tiempo para hablar con uno y analizar el paronama completamente; no sólo fisica sino también a nivel emocional. Está pendiente de todos los detalles y siempre trata de darle a uno la mejor solución.

November 20th, 2016
Dr Zisman was very professional, knowledgeable, and very approachable. He took his time to answer all my concerns and questions and followed up with me on the patient portal in a very timely manner. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

November 10th, 2016
Hyperthyroid/Pregnancy
After seeing 2 other other doctors, one who did not want anything to do with pregnancy patients and another who wanted to right away send me to a surgeon. I found Dr. Z someone who cares about his patients and makes sure that you understand your diagnosis as well as provides you with several options to treat your particular ailment. He has a portal in which you can email him with questions concerns comments anything you need and he responds right away. I feel completely at ease that i am now in good hands and not just another folder in the medical cabinet.

October 23rd, 2016
Takes the time to listen and his diagnosis is accurate
We were referred to Dr. Zisman by our dermatologist. Even though I had to wait a couple of months obtain my first appointment, it was worthwhile. Once at his office, Dr. Zisman took all the time to review my history and to listen to me. I have been to see him every three months since and not only my health has improved, but I have lost weight, which by now I thought it was impossible. Dr. Zisman has always been gentle and never treated me as if my weight problem were a crime on my part.

August 28th, 2016
Excellent!
Doctor Z is incredibly caring and knowledgeable. I super recommend him. He helped me with severe hyperthyroidism and I am feeling great.

June 9th, 2016
Dr Zisman is a very caring specialist- an excellent endocrinologist

May 31st, 2016
It goes without saying that i will most definitely choose Dr. Zisman again. His attention to detail is second to none. He is what a patient wants from their doctor and more. Thank you Dr. Zisman

May 27th, 2016
Great doctor
I was referred by a friend to Dr. Zisman who told me how great he was. I called to schedule an appointment and the next appointment was almost 2 months away but the person who answers the phone was very nice and told me not to worry about it that she they would bring me in sooner and few day later i was seeing doctor zisman. I was amassed by his knowledge and how much times he dedicates to his patients. There is a little of a wait to see him but definitely worth it! Very good doctor and the staff is very friendly.