Adult Endocrinology, Diabetes aand Metabolism
The Endocrine Center of Aventura
2627 NE 203rd St. # 209
Aventura, FL 33180
305-466-9500
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Raquel on Apr 22nd, 2014

I was recently sent by my primary care doctor to Dr. Zisman for evaluation of my thyroid disorder. He spent a good amount of time explaining me my condition and I'm finally taking the right dose of medication and feel normal again.

|  mrs.  |  show details
by roxanne on Jul 18th, 2013

doctor is very nice, office stuff is rude , they never answer the phone or return calls, I wonder if doctor knows about this ....

|  President / CEO Salland Industries Ltd  |  show details
by Max N. Lichy on May 8th, 2013

We are very fortunate to have an excellent physician in our community. Dr. Zisman is very thorough and takes his time in each appointment. He is a doctor who you can trust.

|  CANT GET AN APPOINTMENT  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2012

FULLY CONCUR WITH OTHER COMMENTS. TRIED SEVRAL TIMES TO GET SOMEONE TO ANSWER. FINALLY SOMEONE ANSWER AND PUT ME ON HOLD AND THEN THE PHONE HUNG UP. WOW, I WONDER IF THE GOOD DOCTOR KNOWS HOW MANY POTENTIAL PATIENTS HE IS LOSING! LOST THIS ONE FOR SURE!

|  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

Dr. Zisman is a good and caring doctor. However, his staff is very unprofessional. They are uncaring, almost always have to hold for a very long time or no one picks up the phone and it goes to voice mail and when a message is left it is hardly ever returned. One month has gone my and they still do not have my medical records that I requested. Changing doctor as I no longer wish to to deal with the unprofessional mannner of the staff.

|  What a secretary  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2012

Very rude!

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Diana L. Borrego on Apr 12th, 2010

I have many healt issues and see many doctors', never have I met soneone as proffesoinal and caring as Dr. Zisman.