Dr. Ariel Zisman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ariel Zisman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2017

Excellent attention, complete and specialized evaluation that offers you confidence and tranquility

June 7th, 2017

Highly recommend!

If you are in need of a competent and compassionate endocrinologist this is the doctor for you! Dr. Zisman takes his time with his patients, listens to questions, answers them thoroughly and is very kind. His office staff are warm & welcoming as well. I highly recommend him!

March 24th, 2017

The very best endocrinologist in Miami.

Dr. Zisman is a very thorough doctor, he will work with you to make you feel better....

February 23rd, 2017

Excellent doctor

Dr. Zisman is the best Endocrinologist that we've ever met. Excellent doctor and very knowable when it comes to diabetes. My diabetes was out of control and thanks to Dr.Zisman I've been doing great. I would recommend Dr.Zisman to everyone.Excellent doctor.

February 8th, 2017

Great doctor

Dr. Zisman is a great doctor; the best diabetes doctor I have been to. Great bedside manner and truly cares about your health.

February 7th, 2017

Professional, knowledgeable and caring doctor

Excellent experience. The doctor was very competent and efficient while caring. The staff is also very well organized - I was in the doctor's office in about 3 minutes after arriving.

January 24th, 2017

Más que un doctor

Tengo yendo donde el Dr. Ariel Zisman más de 5 años y confío en él 100%. Siempre toma tiempo para hablar con uno y analizar el paronama completamente; no sólo fisica sino también a nivel emocional. Está pendiente de todos los detalles y siempre trata de darle a uno la mejor solución.

November 21st, 2016

Dr Zisman was very professional, knowledgeable, and very approachable. He took his time to answer all my concerns and questions and followed up with me on the patient portal in a very timely manner. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

November 10th, 2016

Hyperthyroid/Pregnancy

After seeing 2 other other doctors, one who did not want anything to do with pregnancy patients and another who wanted to right away send me to a surgeon. I found Dr. Z someone who cares about his patients and makes sure that you understand your diagnosis as well as provides you with several options to treat your particular ailment. He has a portal in which you can email him with questions concerns comments anything you need and he responds right away. I feel completely at ease that i am now in good hands and not just another folder in the medical cabinet.

October 23rd, 2016

Takes the time to listen and his diagnosis is accurate

We were referred to Dr. Zisman by our dermatologist. Even though I had to wait a couple of months obtain my first appointment, it was worthwhile. Once at his office, Dr. Zisman took all the time to review my history and to listen to me. I have been to see him every three months since and not only my health has improved, but I have lost weight, which by now I thought it was impossible. Dr. Zisman has always been gentle and never treated me as if my weight problem were a crime on my part.

August 28th, 2016

Excellent!

Doctor Z is incredibly caring and knowledgeable. I super recommend him. He helped me with severe hyperthyroidism and I am feeling great.

June 9th, 2016

Dr Zisman is a very caring specialist- an excellent endocrinologist