3.6

August 24th, 2016
I went to see Dr. Noy when I was diagnosed with Lymphoma in New Jersey and deciding where to be treated. I spoke with a friend of mine at work who told me about Dr. Noy and she called Dr. Noy's office to see if they could take me and Dr. Noy made time for me, the day before Thanksgiving, staying late running tests, talking to me about possibilities. I knew at that time she was the Dr. for me. I was with Dr. Noy for five years and she was/is an amazingly beautiful person, caring, smart, allowed time for visits to talk through fears, treatments etc. I am fortunate to have be introduced to Dr. Noy and have her as my Doctor through the Cancer Journey. Thank you Dr. Noy!

August 16th, 2016
Fine Doctor Very Knowledgeable and thorough

May 4th, 2016
ONE OF THE BEST LYMPHOMA DOCS.
A thoroughly knowledgeable physician totally focused on helping her patient..Knows lymphoma disease backwards and forward. One of the est at MSKCI. I am alive and well because of her.

September 11th, 2015
Caring medical professional who looks after your best needs.

April 12th, 2015
thank God for Dr. Noy
I can't say enough about Dr. Noy. She saved my life. I had Stage IV lymphoma, both indolent and aggressive. I found her compassionate, caring, responsive to all my needs and overwhelmingly kind and generous. Her treatment protocol attacked both types of cancer and won the battle! I have been in remission for 7 years and while i hope to never need chemotherapy again I would willingly put my life in her hands! I can't imagine who these negative posts are referring to, but it is not the Ariela Noy that I know. My family and I are eternally grateful for her care. She is certainly one of God's healing angels and we thank God he brought her into our lives.

February 6th, 2015
REtired, Lymphoma Patient
This is a POSTER CHILD Doctor that is on multiple TV Shows. She Works at SLOAN KETTERING HOSPITAL CLINIC, SHE IS INDIRECT to Patients in their FACE. She is RUDE and BOSSY, and prone to Overmedicating me with EPOC CHEMO THERAPY. THIS PERSON SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING MEDICINE, SHE IS VERY HEADSTRONG and HAS FEAR FACTOR WRITTEN ALL OVER HER. I THINK HER OFFICE STAFF IS AFRAID OF HER. SHE OPERATE VERY ROBOTICALLY, SHE WORKS WITH MANY WITH HIV/AIDS and IS Probably the LAST Doctor many see alive because sh e will MEDICATE YOU until there are no Healthy Cells alive and you will EVENTUALLY DIE. I asked at SLOAN KETTERING HOSPITAL to SEE ANOTHER DR and the HOSPITAL REFUSED TO GIVE ME ANOTHER DR and THEN I STILL HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO OBTAIN MY MEDICAL RECORDS... DO NOT GO TO SLOAN KETTERING HOSPITAL OR ARIELA NOY IN EAST MANHATTAN IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE... they brag about taking the FEAR OUT OF CANCER, but they will end your life YOU if you let them

January 15th, 2014
Will be forever grateful to her for saving my boyfriends life. Dr. Noy is upfront and truthful about treatment and the course of action she will take. You are comforted to know a team of doctors review each case before treatment is started.

July 21st, 2013
Amazing
Dr. Noy is a brilliant, amazing woman. I feel blessed that I am able to have her as my oncologist at Sloan Kettering to manage my care. Whenever I have a question or concern she always helps me. As soon as I met her I felt safe.

September 23rd, 2012
Awful, just awful
She may be smart, but remember, you also need a compassionate doctor at your side. To defer using expletives for this woman, I hope I never run into her again.

December 7th, 2011
13 years in remission and still going strong!
I'm disheartened by some of the comments I have read regarding Dr. Noy. I was one of her patients back in late 1998/early 1999, and never had anything bad to say about her. She can be blunt and to the point, but I'm the same way so we got along quite well. I followed the protocol as instructed, made all my appointments and never had any issues. I don't need any hand holding, tell me like it is, how we will approach the treatment and let's get this done. I will be forever grateful for Dr. Noy, she saved my life when I was diagnosed with Stage II Hodgkins Disease. 13 years later, I am still going strong - so something worked. I would recommend her to anyone seeking an oncologist.

November 11th, 2011
I like her.
As a former employee of MSKCC, whenever I have a question, Ariela always calls me back. I saw her with a patient who was getting out of the hospital after receiving her last chemo treatment. There was much joy in that room.

August 1st, 2011
Fantastic!
I was hesitant to go to Dr. Noy after reading some of the reviews but after checking with some doctors, she was the #1 recommendation. Being a registered nurse, I am very particular about the doctors I choose. Bedside manner is not as important to me as medical knowledge in the specialty. Dr. Noy was knowledgeable, down to earth, compassionate and made me feel comfortable from the beginning of the office visit. Yes I waited 30 minutes to see her but I have waited much longer to see other doctors. I had a novel with me but had no time to read it. I highly recommend this wonderful doctor.