A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariella Kelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ariella Kelman, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Kelman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ariella S Kelman MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ariella S. Kelman practice?
- Dr. Ariella Kelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ariella Kelman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Rheumatologists.