A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariella Kelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ariella Kelman, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Kelman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ariella S Kelman MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ariella S. Kelman practice?
- Dr. Ariella Kelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ariella Kelman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Rheumatologists.