A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arielle Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arielle Davis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arielle Davis, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arielle Patricia Davis MD is a female Neurologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Arielle P. Davis practice?
- Dr. Arielle Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arielle Davis practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Neurologists.