Dr. Arielle Metz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arielle Metz?

Posted on May 29th, 2015

Absoutly love this doctors office! Dr Metz was great as well all the other medical staff. Wait time could be a little long but I didn't mind. They took time with me and addressed all of my concerns.

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Dr. Metz is one of the best and most compassionate doctors I have ever been to. Thank you Dr. Metz, you have made a huge difference in my life:)

Posted on October 17th, 2011

Dr. Metz was my OB with my first pregnancy. I had heard that she was a little intense and was a little nervous about having her as my doctor (there were limited options). I was pleasantly surprised at our first appointment however and never once regretted having her as my OB. While she IS intense, it is in no way a bad thing. We currently live 8hrs away, otherwise I would DEFINITELY be using her again and I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone!

She was my OB in VA

Posted on May 15th, 2011

Supported my husband & I through a miscarriage & through a subsequent successfully pregnancy for our 1st child. She was totally awesome - ready to talk, ready with info and guidance, took away our stress/worry...made our pregnancy treatment a fun, fun, FUN experience. Wish she was still local...

Posted on August 24th, 2010

Dr. Metz is a very careing physican who loves her job and will spend time with you and answer all of your questions. All lab work is done and results reported to you in a timely manner. I would recommend Dr. Metz to anyone. She always has a smile on her face.

Posted on November 22nd, 2011