Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arif Agha
Dr. Arif Agha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Brook, IL, with another office in Morris, IL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Agha is affiliated with Crossroads Community Hospital, Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital and Morris Hospital. Dr. Agha has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Arif Agha has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Arif Agha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Brook, IL.