A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arif Aziz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arif Aziz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aziz
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Aziz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arif Aziz, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aziz graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Aziz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arif Abdul Aziz BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arif A. Aziz practice?
- Dr. Arif Aziz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arif Aziz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodstock, GA and Lithia Springs, GA.
See Marietta Internists and Marietta Gastroenterologists.