A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arif Aziz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arif Aziz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aziz
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aziz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arif Aziz, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aziz graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Aziz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arif Abdul Aziz BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arif A. Aziz practice?
- Dr. Arif Aziz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arif Aziz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodstock, GA and Lithia Springs, GA.
See Marietta Internists and Marietta Gastroenterologists.