A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arif Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arif Chowdhury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chowdhury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arif A Chowdhury MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Arif A. Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Arif Chowdhury has 1 office location.
Dr. Arif Chowdhury practices Neurology near Layton, UT.
See Layton Neurologists.