A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arif Jaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arif Jaka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arif Jaka, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaka graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Jaka has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arif Ghani Jaka MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arif G. Jaka practice?
- Dr. Arif Jaka has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arif Jaka practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI and Oak Creek, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.