A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arif Qureshi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nicholas H Noyes Memorial Hospital
- Noyes Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qureshi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 17 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Arif Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile