A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arif Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arif Mirza, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arif Mirza, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Behavioral Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Sindh Med Col/Univ Karachi-Pk. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arif K Mirza MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arif K. Mirza practice?
- Dr. Arif Mirza has 1 office location.
Dr. Arif Mirza practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Psychiatrists and Germantown Child Psychiatrists.