Dr. Arif Muslim MD Patient Reviews

2.6

• Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2015
Do not use this doctor!!!
This doctor should lose his license. He believes he knows all without any exam at all. He also has 2 out settlements against him in the last 3-4 years. 40 years in practice has been to long..

May 27th, 2015
Shafted
Do not go to this man !! He totally missed my cancer. He should not be practicing medicine. Nasty bedside manner & does not do a thorough job. He wants a paycheck & doesn't care one bit about his patents. I had to see a real Doctor to get the proper diagnosis. If i didn't i would be dead by this time !

April 15th, 2015
Improper diagnosis
See you in 5 years he says, you're fine he says. NOOOOO !! Went for a second opinion 6 months later & found out i have colorectal cancer, he completely missed it ! Now i know why i was bleeding rectally. This guy should be removed as a doctor ! He also has the personality of a inbred cat. I don't recomend him at all !!

December 24th, 2014
poorly drilled
This cannot be a doctor ! How can such a nasty man and a lousy performance job add up to a competent person ? Well it can't ! I had to seek a real doctor to do this over because this moron missed cancer and now i'm on chemo. If he caught it when he was hired to do the job i would have been fine. This man should never practice medicine and doesn't even have the personality to be a greeter at Wal Mart !! Save yourself & seek a real doctor !!

May 2nd, 2014
A Very Fine Doctor
I saw Dr. Muslim at Gramercy Park Physicians for an endoscopy and had a very good experience from beginning to end. Dr. Muslim is courteous, friendly, attentive, answered my question, and explained the procedure and results well. I don't find many of the prior reviews valid. My experience with Dr. Muslim was superb.

November 8th, 2013
Find someone else
Gave very little explanation after an endoscopy except to say he took samples for a biopsy. I then would have waited THREE weeks to find out if I had CANCER OR NOT! Fortunatly my primary physician got hold of the results and gave them to me within a few days. When I did meet with Dr. Muslim after being on his prescribed medication for 3 weeks, I told him I was experiencing a specific side effect. One of the side effects that the MAKER OF THE MEDICATION LISTS in their literature. Dr Muslim INSISTED that the side effect I described was COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE and refused to consider any other input. He get's very annoyed when you don't agree with him or ask too many questions.

October 8th, 2013
a mill
dated office, long wait and scheduled for upper and lower endoscopies (even though i was sent for only a screening colonoscopy) ... seems like a mill to generate money for group, not care for people ... didn't schedule anything - will go elsewhere.

September 5th, 2013
The best experience of my life
I was so afraid of the thought of the procedure that i made myself afraid for nothing. The staff was so nice and pleasant. And the doctor and his assistant were so gentle I didn't even know it was over. And all within an hour. If you have to get a colonoscopy this is the place to go hands up.

June 7th, 2013
Shafted !
This guy is a disaster from the word go !! I wouldn't even recommend him to a saluter house for animals !

May 1st, 2013
Dr Muslim and his staff are true, caring professionals from the moment you walk in the door, to the sincere well wishes from all as you leave. He genuinely cares about your health and educates you on all diagnosis as well as options for treatment. I highly recommend him with confidence.

January 23rd, 2013
I can't believe the other reviews.
I've been seeing Dr Muslim for over 2 years now. He has been nothing but kind, helpful, informative. All around great doctor. He has gone so far out of his way to look out for my health as well as my families health. Everyone in the office is so nice and friendly I literally look forward to appointments. I can't really think of enough kind words to say about Dr.Muslim and his practice. This website has him severely underrated

September 1st, 2012
agree with negative comments ... stay away...