A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arif Nazir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arif Nazir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arif Nazir, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nazir has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arif Nazir MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arif Nazir practice?
- Dr. Arif Nazir has 11 office locations.
Dr. Arif Nazir practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Geriatric Doctors.