Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arif Nazir
Dr. Arif Nazir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Nazir is affiliated with Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital, St Mary`s of Michigan Standish Hospital and William N Wishard Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Arif Nazir has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Arif Nazir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Julian Gabbard
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Louisville, KY 0.29 mi18
Dr. Frank Simon
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Louisville, KY 0.57 mi26
Dr. Jose Mendieta
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Louisville, KY 1.82 mi38