A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arif Omar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Omar
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Omar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Omar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Omar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arif Omar MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arif Omar practice?
- Dr. Arif Omar has 7 office locations.
Dr. Arif Omar practices Cardiovascular Disease near Jackson, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceburg, KY and Frankfort, KY.
See Jackson Cardiologists.