A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arif Omar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Omar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Omar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Kentucky River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arif Mohammad Omar MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arif M. Omar practice?
- Dr. Arif Omar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arif Omar practices Cardiovascular Disease near Jackson, KY.
See Jackson Cardiologists.