Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arif Omar
Dr. Arif Omar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, KY, with other offices in Jackson, KY and Jackson, KY (and 4 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Omar is affiliated with Kentucky River Medical Center, Frankfort Regional Medical Center and St. Joseph East Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Arif Omar has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Arif Omar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, KY.
Dr. Kiran Saraff
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Jackson, KY 0.01 mi23
Dr. Shamik Aikat
Jackson, KY 0.01 mi27
Dr. George Burnette
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Jackson, KY 0.12 mi38