A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arif Qazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arif Qazi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qazi
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Qazi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Qazi graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Qazi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Bay Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arif Mohammad Qazi MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arif M. Qazi practice?
- Dr. Arif Qazi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Arif Qazi practices Gastroenterology near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wesley Chapel, FL and Riverview, FL.
See Brandon Gastroenterologists.