A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arif Qazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arif Qazi is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Qazi graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Qazi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Bay Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arif Mohammad Qazi MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arif M. Qazi practice?
- Dr. Arif Qazi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Arif Qazi practices Gastroenterology near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Zephyrhills, FL and Plant City, FL.
See Brandon Gastroenterologists.