Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arif Rafi
Dr. Arif Rafi, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Monongahela, PA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Rafi is affiliated with Trinity Medical Center East, Weirton Medical Center and Highlands Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Arif Rafi has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Arif Rafi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monongahela, PA.
Dr. Alexander Bankov
Monongahela, PA 0 mi29
Dr. Victoria Sepesky
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Monongahela, PA 0 mi23
Dr. Andrew King
Monongahela, PA 0 mi10