Anesthesiologists

401 E Murphy Ave
Suite 240
Connellsville, PA 15425
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Very good doctor  |  show details
by Lois Rugg on Apr 21st, 2014

I have ben Dr. Rafi for the last few years. He is a very good doctors

|  Fantastic doctor  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2014

Very intelligent, definitely knows what he's doing, and extremely helpful. Very easy to talk to and staff is very friendly. I have no complaints about Dr. Rafi and would recommend his service to anyone in need of quality treatment.

|  Surprised!!!  |  show details
by dustie on Mar 3rd, 2013

I was shocked reading the reviews on here for Dr. Rafi. I've been seeing him for over a year now and do not experience the problems I see here. Granted, he's not perfect but I don't find him to be a fraud, conceited or ignorant. I have a completely opposite option of him. He is not just about getting a lifetime supply of pain meds. In fact, my last pain doc. had me on a higher dose then Dr. Rafi does. He dropped my mgs by more than half but started giving me injections and sending me to physical therapy. I've never felt better in my life. I do agree the office staff could be nicer and a little more cooperative, but I'm not there to see them. I don't know what happened to the people who wrote those 2 reviews but I highly recommend Dr. Rafi. Even if the doc and the staff was as bad as they say in the reviews (which he isn't at all), I'm not there to make friends anyway. I'm there to get help which I receive which I receive.

|  show details
Nov 24th, 2012

Excellent all around.

|  DO NOT SCHEDULE WITH THIS DOCTOR HE IS A FRAUD!!!  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

MAKE SURE TO GET COPIES OF YOUR RECORDS AND ANY PAPERWORK THAT YOU SIGN DURING YOUR VISIT. THEY WILL LOSE YOUR RECORDS.

|  I have nothing good to say about this physician.  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2012

I will never again schedule with this Dr. Unless all you need is a lifetime supply of pain medication I'd recommed for you to see you PCP for any pain management. He is very conceited and ignorant just like his offic staff.