Anesthesiologist (pain control)

NOT good but not all bad show details NOT good but not all bad
Jan 22nd, 2015

Dr.Rafi is all about givingvery expensive injections does not matter if they work or not schedules you for more expensive injections does not matter that you feel worse coming out then going in he works schedule you for more is very expensive injections that is all this doctor is about does not listen you can tell him your pain meds do not work and he continues to give you the same thing refuses to change him because he knows more than you

Very good doctor show details Very good doctor
by Lois Rugg on Apr 21st, 2014

I have ben Dr. Rafi for the last few years. He is a very good doctors

Fantastic doctor show details Fantastic doctor
Mar 19th, 2014

Very intelligent, definitely knows what he's doing, and extremely helpful. Very easy to talk to and staff is very friendly. I have no complaints about Dr. Rafi and would recommend his service to anyone in need of quality treatment.

Surprised!!! show details Surprised!!!
by dustie on Mar 3rd, 2013

I was shocked reading the reviews on here for Dr. Rafi. I've been seeing him for over a year now and do not experience the problems I see here. Granted, he's not perfect but I don't find him to be a fraud, conceited or ignorant. I have a completely opposite option of him. He is not just about getting a lifetime supply of pain meds. In fact, my last pain doc. had me on a higher dose then Dr. Rafi does. He dropped my mgs by more than half but started giving me injections and sending me to physical therapy. I've never felt better in my life. I do agree the office staff could be nicer and a little more cooperative, but I'm not there to see them. I don't know what happened to the people who wrote those 2 reviews but I highly recommend Dr. Rafi. Even if the doc and the staff was as bad as they say in the reviews (which he isn't at all), I'm not there to make friends anyway. I'm there to get help which I receive which I receive.

Nov 24th, 2012