A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arif Shafi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arif Shafi is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arif Shafi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Shafi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arif A Shafi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Arif A. Shafi practice?
- Dr. Arif Shafi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arif Shafi practices Pediatrics near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Pediatricians.