A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arif Shafi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arif Shafi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arif Shafi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Shafi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Erlanger Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shafi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 11 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arif A. Shafi practice?
Dr. Arif Shafi practices Pediatrics near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Pediatricians.