A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arif Shaikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arif Shaikh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaikh graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Shaikh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arif Jehangir Shaikh MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Arif J. Shaikh practice?
- Dr. Arif Shaikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Arif Shaikh practices Otolaryngology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Otolaryngologists.