A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arif Shaikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaikh
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arif Shaikh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaikh graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Shaikh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arif Jehangir Shaikh MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Arif J. Shaikh practice?
- Dr. Arif Shaikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Arif Shaikh practices Otolaryngology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Otolaryngologists.