Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arif Somjee
Dr. Arif Somjee, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Ashland, MS. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Somjee is affiliated with Tippah County Hospital, Tippah County Hospital, Ripley, Ms and Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County. Dr. Somjee has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Arif Somjee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Arif Somjee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashland, MS.
Dr. Irshad Hussain
Ashland, MS 0.01 mi23
Dr. Thomas Barkley
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Blue Mountain, MS 14.32 mi40
Dr. Christopher Miller
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Ripley, MS 14.73 mi17