A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arif Shaikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arif Shaikh, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaikh graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Shaikh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northshore University Healthsystem
- Independent Practitioner
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arif Y Shaikh MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Arif Y. Shaikh practice?
- Dr. Arif Shaikh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arif Shaikh practices Radiation Oncology near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL and Harrisburg, PA.
See Glenview Radiation Oncologists.