A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arifa Faiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arifa Faiz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faiz graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Faiz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arifa Faiz MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arifa Faiz practice?
- Dr. Arifa Faiz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arifa Faiz practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ.
See New York Radiologists.