A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arifa Faiz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Dr. Faiz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Campus
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faiz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Arifa Faiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arifa Faiz practice?
Dr. Arifa Faiz practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Radiologists.