A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arijit Dasgupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arijit Dasgupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dasgupta
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dasgupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arijit Dasgupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasgupta graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Dasgupta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arijit Dasgupta MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Arijit Dasgupta practice?
- Dr. Arijit Dasgupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arijit Dasgupta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Saint John, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN.
See Saint John Internists and Saint John Cardiologists.