A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arijit Dasgupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arijit Dasgupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arijit Dasgupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasgupta graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Dasgupta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arijit Dasgupta MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Arijit Dasgupta practice?
- Dr. Arijit Dasgupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arijit Dasgupta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Cardiologists.