A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arike Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arike Price is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arike Price, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Price has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arike Danielle Kimberly Price MD is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Arike D. Price practice?
- Dr. Arike Price has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arike Price practices Neurology near Enfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Enfield Neurologists.