Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Incredible Physician  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

Dr. Iman is an incredible person, both professionally and personally. He will take as much time as needed during an office visit so that you understand and are secure with the information/diagnosis that you receive. His patient skills are incredible when dealing with children and infants. I have not dealth with him on an adult visit, so I cannot comment positively, but dealing with me as an adult and a parent - wow! Any questions I had during an appointment were answered to the nth degree and if I called his nurse with follow up questions they were answered quickly and I am always asked if I need a follow up appointment. Dr. Iman is easy to talk with, gives straight answers and will always do some additional research if needed. He also doesn't see the need to bring healthy children to the clinic for a well baby check up if everything is going well and the parents are confident in the childs development. Also, if the child is doing well, doesn't think it is necessary to bring them in during the "sick" season for a well baby check up. I can certainly appreciate that!