Dr. Arina Chapman Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Arina Chapman?

Awesome Doctor

Posted on January 17th, 2012

I 100% would tell anyone to go see Dr. Chapman. She is one of the best doctors out there and a real D.O. She doesn't she say that she is an osteopathic doctor and then practice as a typical MD. Truly wonderful, she follows through with treatments and care for patients. Although the office itself is not my ideal she is worth going to HomeFirst. I wish she would open her own practice! On that note I do like what HomeFirst tries to do and they educate patients, but so many things within the office falls throught the cracks. We have been going to Homefirst for a long time and once we did not have the insurance they accept they kicked us to the curb and the cash pay option is no option, I was told they had none it was full price. When I emailed Dr. Eisenstein I did not get a reply. So as for Dr. Chapman- I really do hope she opens her own practice in the near future!

Posted on December 25th, 2016